Monday 3 February 2014

Day 4.2


But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Credit: Igniting a Nation


Roman 8:25
KJV

Blogging is fun

Used to be fun
Now it is fun and work

This is one of my favorite quotes from a book
I got this book from redeeming love by Francine Rivers
It spoke of the time when Angel was still defiant not just against Michael but against God

For me today, it applies to my business
I cannot yet see it as I see it behind my eyes
It is still in its rawest form
still dirty, bloody and wrapped in swaddling clothes
the nurses and the doctors are still cleaning it up

Behind my eyes though, I can see it as it is
beautiful and fluorishing
propsering and catering for satisfied clients
growing and expanding

So with patience I wait for it to become as I see it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Code