Thursday 14 August 2014

Build your house on the rock... take advantage of this offer

Have you heard the lastest saying on social media?

If you build on someone's land, what happens when the owner wants to change the rules.
You have nothing to do but adapt to the new rules of the landowner. You are at his mercy.

Hence the new saying, purchase your own land.

How do you do that?

I subscribed to some guy who sent me a mail yesterday that I can get a free website. When the deal was clear to me, I discovered that I would have to pay as much as N10,000 before it can be usable. I was pissed at the blatant lie and so I 'jejely' unsubscribed.

I went on a search to get one.


...and I found it.

There is Hostgator but they are pretty expensive.

So I went on a search and found a cheaper one. With great customer service.


It is cheap, it is Nigerian and they have great customer care. Again.

You have no idea what it means to call the company that provides your hosting service and have them pick the call, and not keep giving excuses.


You can pay as cheap as N1250 for 6 months hosting rights and then transfer your blog to that site and they will help you do everything. The great thing about them is that they are giving domain names free. You should take advantage of this offer and let your friend know too. Cheers

By way I am buying a custom domain for this site, it will soon be under construction so watch out and hope to see you building your own houses also.



Signing off: I always sign off this way.

Visit this site and learn how to do business the right way

http://www.udookonjo.com. 

I have learned a lot that is still helping me in my career as a woman in Nigeria. There is nothing like having the right mentorship to help you scale career hurdles.

It has the goal of ensuring that you fulfil your entrepreneurial goals and your purpose for life. If you are wise, you will take advantage of this offer. I am praying that you will use the wisdom that God gave you to carry out wise actions.

Other sites.
http://www.godaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Code