Friday 10 October 2014

Buy your land. Linda has gotten hers after the brouhaha of yesterday...

Here is Linda's new blog: http://lindaikejionline.com/


She's a legend
People can't quite describe her
As the territory goes when one has money
You hate them and also want to be them.
Kudos, Linda.



I went back to her former site and I may buy something from St Genevieve here.



I think I like the jackets. Check it out nau, all you need to do is to click on the above 'here'.

Yes.
Let's get back to the topic. You need your own site. You can't be satisfied with the social site. All of them are acting funny. The ones who aren't are just waiting to be big enough. They will eventually all act funny.

LIB - Linda Ikeji Blog and that guy Ayedee (her friend or business ally) have taught everyone with this drawn out Hollywood movie that it is important to have your own land or using the right term, your own landing page so that you have all your contacts in one place in case Google.com decides to play a fast one on you.

I just paid for hosting so soon we'll be seeing me on my new blog http://www.imagineitincoporatedng.com. It is not up yet so have some understanding for me.

I used to act in T15 in Unilag so I love the stage. Extracts from
"The Wives" showing at Muson today and tomorrow



I manage this site http://www.udookonjo.com among other sites.

Some of the things I practice daily.
If you are entrepreneur and you don't have much training and do not have the money to train yourself currently you can follow this site and start practicing the things that you are taught. Don't forget to add your email to the list so that you can always be reached with new information via email.

I manage Facebook and Twitter pages also. I am building my client list and will email you via my monthly newsletter (soon to be fornighty) as soon as the website is ready.

I bought it via http://www.clickhostnigeria.com and it is a Nigerian company that has great reviews on customer service which is something pretty valuable to me.

If you are still building your business on social media channels et al, know that you are building your house on sinking sand, you can lose it all suddenly.

Two things that can help you are:


Till next time, get busy doing these two things, it is a foundation you require in the long run for your business.

One of the best advice I can give you about being dynamic on social media is to experiment a lot and be yourself. People love authenticity and sincerity because it is so rare. Don't be afraid of showing who you are. 

Last advice: You are not a list of your bad sides, you are a combination of the good and the bad. Show yourself and also be willing and actively changing for the better and be wise about your investments.




“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” - Maya Angelou, author and poet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Code