Thursday 3 April 2014

Use your imagination!


I am starting all over again.
Redefining myself, what I do and what I live for.
Something tells me I am going to be doing this over and over again until I get it right.


My posts are not flowing and maybe it is because my vision is not clear enough. So, I am writing the vision and making it plain.
I do not know if the theme I am using is right, the pictures are quite big but I will work on that. All I know is that I need to write like right now.

Image Courtesy Trendycovers.com

Who am I?
I am a gifted and creative writer, human being. I love beautiful things. I love art. I love to create beautiful things too.

Why am I here?
I want to be able to reach you, help you and fulfil your dreams and aspirations.
My blog is about discovery and about finding terrific ways to do simple things.
My first post was a mission statement thingy; you can read about it here.

This post is kind of a feely-thinky post.
This is not a journal; my journal blog is located here.

Thank you Google Images

This is a blog posts and in blogs, we find new information and ideas that will make you better, make your business better and generally move you forward. I hope to accomplish that with this blog post every week.

Also, every week, I will share with you one link of interesting blogs I read regularly, educative blogs I sometimes read and what’s new happening on social media. I promise to be entertaining and add value to you. If I do get out of my blogging funk, I promise to tell you also so that you can stop following but I bet you, that will not happen.

At the end of 2014, I hope to have achieved a much balanced, much fruitful life.

I will end with one of my favorite quotes that I am living my life by.

Google.com

‘Fruit is an outflow of life’ – Joseph Prince

Since I have the life and nature of God, I expect that life to influence this work so that I produce more than what my head can conjure up. I want to produce the things that ‘others only dream about’. That is one of my dreams.

Have a good day!
Remember to tag your newly-minted post with zerotohero so we can find one another.

1 comment:

Web Code